The Pennsylvania Society of Association Executives (PASAE) includes chief executive officers, senior staff, department heads, and staff specialists who are experts
in the inner workings of association management and non-profit organizations. Our membership is comprised of high-achieving, like-minded professionals who want to solve problems, share ideas, and implement best practices—just like you.
Our across-the-board industry representation ensures you’ll make connections and gain access to people and information that will expand your reach and help to grow your business. PASAE members come from areas such as:
• Real Estate
The Pennsylvania Society of Association Executives is the voice and catalyst for association excellence through innovative professional development, networking and information.
- ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- Objective #1 Strengthen by-laws and policies/procedures to improve governance processes. (Priority #1)
- Objective #2 Improve committee structure to better accomplish mission. (Priority #3, virtual tie with Objective #3)
- Objective #3 Reform dues structure to encourage membership development. (Priority #2)
- Objective #1 Increase accessibility to diverse opportunities. (Priority #1)
- Objective #2 Expand educational delivery platforms. (Priority #2)
- Objective #1 Identify individuals and organizations for engagement, including CEOs. (Priority #1)
- Objective #2 Determine relevance, timeliness and methods of communication and implement changes as required. (Priority #2)
- Objective #3 Measure and evaluate communication efforts regularly and adjust accordingly. (Priority #3)