- Professional Development Seminars (10 per year) - Topic-specific programs designed to provide updates on issues of concern to members including technology, governance, and marketing. We provide members the essential tools to stay current with job skills and a rapidly changing association and business climate.
- Association Orientation Program (1 per year) – A primer on how associations function, what factors drive their decision-making, and how each staff position affects the whole. This gives the participant perspective about the role of associations and the opportunities afforded to people who work in the field.
- Annual Educational Summit & Expo - Bringing Pennsylvania’s association and nonprofit communities together for a day of fun and learning! The Trade Show is held in early Spring each year. This provides a one stop opportunity to enhance your networking reach, visit vendors that provide services to associations and learn new skills for succeeding in the association environment.
- Pay the member rate at our partners’ training programs - The Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations and the Delaware Valley SAE extend their member rate to members of PASAE.
- Networking Luncheons (10 per year) - These gatherings bring Association and Business Members together to network and form professional relationships that lead to better business for both categories of members. The most valuable tool you bring to your employer is your networks. The luncheons are one of the richest venues for expanding your professional network.
- Annual Special Event - PASAE holds a special networking event each year to raise funds for the PASAE Foundation, which was formed to assist members with future needs. The Annual Special event provides you a vehicle to give something back to your profession in a way that will help others. The events are always enjoyable and now allow for you a tax deductible contribution per the stipulations of the law.
- Summer Outing- Every summer, PASAE combines an educational seminar with golf and other fun activities as another means of increasing networking opportunities for members.
- CAE Study Groups & CMP Study Groups
- Leadership Training to become a PASAE Board Member
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities